When it comes to fish tank decoration, the different fish hobbyists will have different ideas. One of the best aquarium decoration ideas is of course to grow live plants in your aquarium. Live plants are not only tasteful but can generate air in the water.
There are also other fish tank ornaments, like live stones, plastic plants, seashells, driftwood, and more.
Today I am going to introduce 3 aquarium ornaments to you.
First, let’s take a look at the 2 ornament tree trunks.
- They both look very real and add a naturalistic look to the fish tank.
- All made of resin which is 100% safe for your fish.
- They are both hefty and will sink to the bottom without floating with the water flow.
- All the holes are made very smoothly, so your fish will not be cut by the holes swimming in and out.
- They are both inexpensive.
Some of the fish keepers might find air stone being unsightly. If you want to connect your air pump to a decor that could also work as an air stone, please consider buying hygger aquarium decoration air stone with light.
This aquarium decor will look different from 4 different sides. It runs by an air pump which not only generates constant bubbles to oxygenate your fish but also has a colorful LED light to add to the romantic effect of tree house!
It allows fish to swim freely among the trunk, adding a natural landscaping to the fish tank. And it integrates oxygenation, lighting and decoration.
The material used for the decor is perfectly safe for your fish as well!
If you want to add some mysterious look to your fish tank, please check the unique fish tank decoration– mist maker.
If you want to have some fine bubbles, please check the link for the air stones.