Feed your fish on schedule
hygger automatic fish feeder can automatically dispense food for your outdoor fish at a scheduled time when you’re away from home, weatherproof and safe from wildlife. The indicator light turns blue when the device is in manual or automatic feeding. The indicator light keeps flashing when it stops. The picture below shows the scheduled feeding time by factory settings.
Easy-to-read LCD controller with clock
With the built-in controller, this auto fish feeder can program up to 6 feeding times per day, 0–9 portions per time depending on your preference. Each portion will last for 8 seconds. It also has a manual feeding button for instant feeding. So easy to program.
Last up to a few weeks
With a full load of food, the storage bin has a 5.5-liter capacity which can feed your fish for several weeks, depending on how many fish you have and how big they are. Ideal for 4-10 mm pellets or sticks food, not for flake food! It comes with 2 shaped sliders for your feeding requirements. Sliders with dense grooved rings can dispense less food for your fish.
The memory function enables the restoration of previous settings.
No Battery Needed
It comes with a 16-foot-long electric wire. No battery and less maintenance are needed. The large feeder measures 20.7″ L × 14.2″ H. The storage food bin measures 10.6″ H × 7″ Dia, which can hold fish food up to 5 lbs.
Designed for koi pond
This auto feeder requires tools (drill and screwier) to be mounted at the pond’s edge (wooden or stone floor). Constructed with metal and ABS plastic, it is resistant to bad weather. The lid is easy to refill and safe from wildlife.
Directions for Use
1. Fix the base on wooden / stone floor / ceramic tile with screws.
2. Connect the base with the fixed tube.
3. Screw the fixed tube with the bracket.
4. Connect it to a food container.
5. Tighten up the feeder cover and the feed nozzle.
6. Connect it to the controller.
Tips to better use the automatic fish feeder
1. Please don’t submerge the fish feeder underwater.
2. Please install the automatic pond feeder base on hard flat ground, and use a drill to drive 4 screws into the ground.
3. Before you change the screw stem, please make sure the food container is empty, and the feeder is unplugged.
4. The indicator light on the controller will be on when the feeder is in manual feeding or auto-feeding mode, it will flicker when the feeder is not in the feeding model.
5. The fish food you put into the feeder should not weigh over 5 pounds.
6. Don’t put your hand inside the fish food container.
7. If you want to stop the auto-feeding, please press the “OK” button.
8. About pellets drops: one portion of 6 mm pellets drops approximately 11 grams through a narrow auger, while through a wide auger, it drops 36 grams of the food.
Package Dimensions : 15.66 x 12.32 x 7.75 inches; 5 Pounds
Operation Mode: Automatic