This 802 titanium aquarium heater is fully submersible in water horizontally. With 2 suction cups, it can be easily mounted on the fish tank. Place it near a strong water flow so that the whole aquarium would be at the same temperature. It comes with a separate controller where you can easily adjust the temperature from low to high without taking out the heater from the aquarium or fish tank.
Shatterproof & Anti-corrosion
hygger Titanium Heater is completely shatterproof as there is no glass in the construction. It’s made from heavy-duty and durable titanium heating elements. As it has the great feature of being anti-corrosion, it is perfect for freshwater and saltwater aquariums, and reef tanks.
With a built-in external electronic thermostat, it has a dual LCD display that clearly shows the temperature setting in either Celsius or Fahrenheit. “Up” is the aquarium temperature and “Down” is the set temperature. The heater will stop heating when the temperature rises exactly to your desired temp. The heating temperature ranges from 32°F to 104°F. Control accuracy is +/- 0.2° F.
Automatic shut-off system
Temperature can be controlled and set to your desired degree. It automatically sets off when it reached the designated temperature of settings.
Directions for Use
1. Always keep the heater rod and temperature probe fully submersible.
2. Before taking out the titanium aquarium heater, please disconnect the power and wait for 30 minutes to cool it down.
How to Set Temperature?
1. Place both the heater rod and probe inside the aquarium and keep both fully submerged.
2. Plug it in and you can see the red light indicator and LED digital number displaying the current water temperature.
3. Press the “Set” button to set your desired temperature which will blink for 3 seconds. Then it will return to show the current water temperature.
4. The heater begins to heat.
Replacement heating rod
If you want to replace the titanium heating rod, please go for the heating element hygger Titanium Heater Rod For 802 Heater
1. This heater is not suitable for use in the acrylic tank.
2. It is not suitable for use in turtle tanks as no guard.
3. Do not bury it under gravel as gravel does not conduct heat.
4. Do not use the heater rod alone! To avoid overheating, it must be working with a thermostat and temperature detector. Keep the heater and thermal detector submerged.
5. For security reasons, it is not suggested to use this temperature controller for another brand heater.
How to Choose Right Watt Heater?
The rule of thumb is 2.5 and 5 watts per gallon of water volume. This can obviously vary depending on how cold the room is that your aquarium is in, and how large the tank is.