Hygger 10-Watt fish tank air pump is built with a powerful motor yet only uses 10 watt power, offering 16 liters of air per minute. It is able to run for multiple air stones, protein skimmers, and sponge filters.
Instant and stable airflow
This Strong Aquarium Air Pump has 2 outlets that pump out strong airflow to dissolve sufficient oxygen for your aquarium up to 6 feet deep. It can be used for tanks sized from 55 to 600 gallons . And it can be used on up to 4 applications.
Baffle chamber with rubber suction cups reduces noises. This 10-watt air pump runs quietly that you can barely hear the humming unless you put your ears to it. The maximum noise level is up to 30 decibels.
You can adjust the volume of air flow to optimize the performance of your air pump drive equipment with the control knob on the top.
1. Turn the knob half way at minimum setting.
2. Air tubing not included).
This large air pump measures 7.5 x 5.1 x 3.9 inches and weighs 2.5 pounds. It is ideal for freshwater and saltwater aquariums, hydroponics, and koi ponds.
Directions for Use
1. Connect air pump with check valve and air tubing. You can place air pump anywhere as long as a check valve is installed. Please note that this air pump does not include air stone and check value.
2. Connect air tubing with air stones.
3. Plug it in and you’re good to go.
Power: 10 W
Max Flow Rate: 16 L / Min
Voltage: 110-120 V / 50-60 Hz
Noise: <30 dB
Pressure: 0.05 MPa
Outlet size: 4 mm (3/16 inch)
Dimension: 7.5 x 5.1 x 3.9 inches