hygger 957 Planted Aquarium Lighting features programmable, gradual 24-hour light cycle settings (sunrise, midday, sunset, and night), auto on and off. It can create optimal conditions for your fish and aquatic plants.
Light On/Off is adjustable using the integrated LCD.
Adjustable light color and brightness
There are ten levels of brightness and seven different colors in hygger LED aquarium lighting, which makes it suitable for different light requirements and a wide variety of applications.
Sunrise & Sunset functions
The Sunrise and sunset function enables the LED light to be easily programmed to slowly turn on or off in 15 minutes which prevents light shock to fish. The white daylight mode blends the white, red, green, and blue LEDs to produce bright light. Moonlight mode provides 6 single-colored (red, purple, blue, cyan, green, and yellow) and 10 levels of dimmable options. One programmable preset can save customized color combinations and lighting.
IP68 water-resistant rating
No need to worry about splashes or other accidental drops of water. Premium fully encased 1.2 mm thick aluminum shell provides more effective heat transfer and protects the light from humidity and water intrusion. No fan. Low voltage DC adapter, safe to use, and save electric bill.
Directions for Use
Important Safety Instructions
1. Read and follow all important notices on the LED light before using it. Or it may result in loss of plant life or damage to this appliance.
2. To avoid possible electric shock, special care should be taken since water is constantly in the use of aquarium equipment.
3. In each of the following situations, do not attempt to repair the LED light by yourself. Please return it to an authorized service facility for service or discard the appliance.
A: Do not operate the light appliance if it has a damaged cord or plugs, or a malfunctioning power cord. The power cord of this light cannot be replaced. If the cord is damaged, the appliance should be discarded. Never cut the cord!
B: To avoid the possibility of an electrical hazard, aquariums should be placed on one side of a wall-mounted outlet to prevent water from dripping onto the outlet or plug. A drip loop should be arranged by the user for the cord connecting the light to a power outlet.
4. This planted aquarium lighting is not intended for use by persons (including children) with significantly impaired physical or mental capabilities unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should always be supervised to ensure that they do not play with it.
5. To avoid injury, do not touch moving or hot parts.
6. Always unplug or disconnect all appliances in the aquarium from the power supply before placing hands in water, before putting on or taking off parts, and while the aquarium equipment is being installed, maintained, or handled.
7. Never yank the cord to pull the plug from the outlet. Grasp the plug and pull firmly to disconnect. Always unplug the light from an outlet when not in use.
8. Do not install or store the aquarium light where it will be exposed to weather or temperatures below freezing. For indoor household use only.
9. Make sure the light is mounted correctly and securely on the aquarium before operating.
10. If an extension cord is needed, a cord with a proper rating should be used. A cord rated for fewer amperes or watts than the appliance rating may overheat. Care should be taken to arrange the cord so that it will not be tripped over or pulled. The connection should be carried out by a qualified electrical installer.
11. The outlet should be installed near the equipment and be easily accessible.
12. As one of the best-planted aquarium lights of the hygger, this light can be mounted on any aquarium with a glass thickness of more than 3 mm. The mounting legs help prevent the light from accidentally slipping into the aquarium during maintenance.
13. To avoid possible electrical shock, do not immerse the light in water. If the light falls into the water, or otherwise becomes wet, do not touch it until you have unplugged it.