Hygger Mini Submersible Aquarium Heater 50W for 1-6.5 Gallon Tank
??Protective Guard??Made of high quality quartz glass, waterproof double seal material, covered with protective case, shatter-resistant construction, this fish tank heater keep your fish from scalding and punching
??Easy to Read LED Display??External temperature setting control avoids getting hands wet, digital LED display shows real time water temperature. Heating temperature range from 63 to 94??F. Control accuracy is +/- 1??F.
??Automated Shut Off System??Once set the desired temperature, this fully submersible heater lights on red indicates that it is heating. It will auto shut off once it reach set temperature
Please click the “Get Coupon” button to get the discount first.
Hygger Mini Submersible Heater
- Model: HG-916
- Voltage: 110V-120V, 60HZ
- Power cord length: 4.9 ft
- 50 Watt, for 1~6.5 Gallon fish bowl
- 100 Watt, for 6.5~13 Gallon fish tank
Please read instruction and cautions of package box carefully before use.
external control button
Available in: 50w/100w
Keep your aquariums/fish bowls at the right temperature with hygger mini heater. Made of shatterproof quartz glass, covered with protective guard to prevent from scalding and punching, our compact submersible heater helps create the perfect water condition for your fish and turtle to thrive in bowls and tanks up to 13 gallons.
- IP68 100% Waterproof, Fully Submersible
- Double sealed material and protective container for scald preventing and anti punching.
- Accurate temperature control from 63??F to 94??F (17??C ~ 34??C)
- Easy to read LED digital display shows water temperature.
- Ideal for used in turtle aquarium, freshwater and saltwater aquarium.
How to set temperature:
- Place heater inside the aquarium and keeps it fully submerged.
- Plug in power and you can see the red light indicator on and LED digital number display current water temperature.
- Press button to your desired temperature which will blinks 3 seconds and then it return to current water temperature.
- The heater begins to heat.
1. Always keep heater rod fully submersible
2. Before take out the heater, please disconnect power and wait for 10 MINUTES to cooling down.
How to choose right size heater?
- Rule of thumb is between 2.5 and 5 watts per gallon of water volume. This can obviously vary depending on how cold the room is that your aquarium is in, and how large the tank is.
- For example, if you have a 5 gallon tank, you need to heat the water up to 10 degrees above room temperature. The suggested heater size is 50 watts. However, if your home is on the colder side at 65??F and you need to raise the water temperature by 15 degrees, then consider upsizing to the next available heater at 75 watts.
This heater is available in 2 sizes: 50w and 100w
50 Watt, for 1~6.5 Gallon fish bowl 100 Watt, for 6.5~13 Gallon fish tank