Unlike traditional air pumps, the hygger mini air pump for aquariums is driven by a thin piezoelectric ceramic plate and has no motor or other mechanical equipment. It is very quiet and fit for fish tanks or fish bowls placed in bedrooms, living rooms, and offices.
Low power consumption
It comes with only 1.5-watt power consumption. Its flow rate is 420 ml/min.
Directions for Use
The mini air pump includes air stone:
1. Soak the air stone for about 1–2 hours before use.
2. Connect the air stone to the air tube.
3. Connect the air tube to the pump outlet.
4. Attach the air pump to the outside wall of the aquarium tank. Please put the pump above the water level to avoid any possible water counterflow.
5. Immerse air stone into the aquarium tank.
6. Connect the power adapter to the electricity socket.
Warm tips to use the small air pump:
1. The pump is not submersible, please do not put it into an aquarium and keep it dry.
2. If the air pump immerses in the water accidentally, please shut off the power supply immediately.
3. If the power cord or air pump is damaged, please stop using it immediately.
4. To get maximum airflow and extend the air pump service life, we suggest cleaning the airline tubing and air stone regularly.
5. Cut off the power of the pump before putting your hand into the aquarium.
6. Place the pump above the water level of the aquarium. If not, install a check valve to avoid the backflow that may burn it.
Power: 1.5 W
Max Flow Rate: 420 ML / Min
Voltage: 110-120 V / 50-60 Hz
Noise: <35 dB
Pressure: 12 KPa
Air Tube: 4 mm (0.16 inch)
Dimension: 2.4 x 2.4 x 0.8 inch