Unlike traditional air pump, our mini air pump is driven by a thin piezoelectric ceramic plate, has no motor or other mechanical equipment. It is very quiet and fit for fish tanks placed in bedroom, living room, and office.
Low power consumption
It comes with only 1.5-watt power consumption. Its flow rate is 420 ml/min.
Directions for Use
1. Soak air stone for about 1-2 hours before use.
2. Connect air stone to air tube.
3. Connect air tube to air pump outlet.
4. Attach air pump onto outside wall of aquarium tank. Please put the pump above water level to avoid any possible water counter flow.
5. Immerse air stone into aquarium tank.
6. Connect power adapter to electricity socket.
Warm tips to use the air pump:
1. The pump is not submersible, please do not put it into aquarium and keep it dry.
2. If air pump immerses into water accidentally, please shut off power supply immediately.
3. If the power cord or air pump is damaged, please stop using it immediately.
4. To get the maximum air flow and extend air pump service life, we suggest to clean airline tubing and air stone regularly.
5. Cut off the power of air pump before put your hand into aquarium.
6. Place air pump above the water level of aquarium. If not, install a check valve to avoid the backflow that may burn the pump.
Power: 1.5 W
Max Flow Rate: 420 ML / Min
Voltage: 110-120 V / 50-60 Hz
Noise: <35 dB
Pressure: 12 KPa
Air Tube: 4 mm (0.16 inch)
Dimension: 2.4 x 2.4 x 0.8 inch