This magnetic fish tank cleaner carries so strong magnetism that it sticks tightly on the glass and will not fall off. Due to the strong magnetism, careful handing is required.
Appealing wood-like finish grip
This smooth, curved wood-like finish grip is ergonomically designed so it’s comfortable to use and visually appealing to the eyes.
Once take down the external grip, the internal cleaner floats on the surface of aquarium which you can fetch it without getting your hands wet.
Buy 1 get 2 blades
Aquarium magnetic cleaner comes with two blades, one is metal and the other is plastic. You can do the fish tank cleaning effectively and effortlessly. For replacement blade, please search ASIN B07P2YKR19.
Directions for Use
1. Drop the black scrubber pad into aquarium. You can see it floating on the water surface.
2. Pick up wooden grip and attach on the outside of aquarium. Do not release your hand until the scrubber and grip stick to together.
3. When you pull the outside part along the glass, the inside cleaning part will pull along the inside of the tank, and the algae is scraped off.
4. If you need to remove tough algae, you can take out the scrubber pad and assemble the razor blade. This cleaner tool could scrape algae off the tank effectively.
How to choose the right size
It all depends on the thickness of your fish tank. Size Medium, measures 4.1″ L × 2.1″ W × 1.1″, fits for fish tank glass thickness ranges from 3/8″ – 3/5″.
How to swap blade
Swapping blade is simple and quick. Shown as below.
1. Do not put your fingers between the pad and blade.
2. Put your thumbs on both sides of the blade to push it out.
Warm tips to use the magnetic cleaner:
1. Due to strong magnetism, please keep it away from children!
2. DO NOT use cleaner if you wear pacemakers and implanted heart defibrillators devices!
3. Careful handing required, especially be careful with your fingers.
4. When cleaner stick together, rotate one of the cleaner by 90 degree to separate it.
5. Make sure magnetic cleaner stay away from high temperature that may cause demagnetization.
6. Keep a distance with all magnet-prone items such as scissor.
7. Hygger magnetic fish tank cleaner is only meant for glass tanks up to 3/8″ – 3/5″ thickness.
8. Recommended tank size: 55 – 150 gallons. And it is not for acrylic tank.