Hygger Fish Tank Water Changer
Please click the “Get Coupon” button to get the discount first.
Hygger Bucket-Free Water Change Kit makes your routine aquarium maintenance a breeze. Simply attach to faucet, then turn on the tap, water will automatically start to flow out of the tank through gravel tube. No need to carry heavy bucket back and forth, saving your time to clean the mess. Besides from draining and filling aquarium, with strong water pressure, it can be also cleaning gravel by moving the gravel tube in a up and down motion to vacuum out fish waste and other debris while filter screen keeps large gravel from entering pump to prevent blockage while operating. Build-in on/off valves, the valve on the faucet pump can be control water flow direction. The valve on the gravel tube can be adjusted total water flow.
How to drain and clean gravel?
How to fill aquarium?
For gravel-free aquarium only
- As faucet adapter is made by plastic, don’t over tighten
- Turn off the valve on the gravel tube first before turn on the faucet
- Empty water out of tubing before storing or it will get mildewed
- It will work for a faucet with a female 15/16-27 thread, 13/16-27 threads or a male 55/64-27 which is the standard thread for most faucets
- If you want to vacuum with acceptable suction you need to fully open the faucet
- To save water, you can turn off faucet once you have a stable vacuum. However, gravel cleaning requires fully open the faucet