Instead of using traditional diaphragms, Hygger fish air pump is built with a tiny piece of thin piezoelectric ceramic plate which reduces noise dramatically. It operates so quiet that you can barely hear the sound.
The power is only 1.5 watt. The single outlet delivers low-volume yet steady airflow. It is ideal for low flow requirement tank such as planted tank, betta tank, and shrimp tank. Its max flow rate is 420 ml / min.
Fit for tanks sized 0.5-15 Gallons
It is recommend for tanks sized 0.5-15 gallons such as wall fish tank, small aquariums, and fish bowls.
All-in-one air pump kit
It comes with everything you need to set an air pump: a dual suction cup, 3.6 ft air tubing and a mini air stone. Just connect air pump to air tubing to air stone, then attach the air pump to the fish tank, you’re good to go.
Unique hexagon shape in tiny profile only measures 2.4 x 2.4 x 0.8 inches. It can be easily wedged in corner or attach to the aquarium outside wall by dual suction cup.
Directions for Use
1. Soak air stone for about 1-2 hours before use.
2. Connect air stone to air tube.
3. Connect air tube to air pump outlet.
4. Attach air pump onto outside wall of aquarium tank. Please locate the pump above water level to avoid any possible water counter flow.
5. Immerse air stone into aquarium tank.
6. Connect power adapter to electricity socket.
Warm tips to use the fish air pump:
1. Always keep the air pump dry.
2. If the air pump immerses into water accidentally, please shut off power supply immediately.
3. For your safety, you should stop using damaged power cord or air pump immediately.
4. To get the maximum air flow and extend air pump service life, we suggest to clean airline tubing and air stone regularly.
5. Place air pump above the water level of aquarium. If not, install a check valve to avoid backflow which may burn the pump.
Max Flow Rate: 420 ML / Min
Voltage: 110 V / 60 Hz
Noise: <33 dB
Pressure: 12 KPa
Air Tube: 3/16 inch
Dimension: 2.4 x 2.4 x 0.8 inch
Very quiet running and plenty of air going into my aquarium.