hygger aquarium vacuum gravel cleaner has 4 functions to vacuum clean your aquarium.
1. Water changer. You can easily change the water with a 79 inches high-quality long silicone hose, a flow control valve, and two hose fixture clamps. Adjust the flow of water with the control valve. A hose fixture clamp can secure the hose and free your hands.
2. Sand washing. The 3D filter can protect small fish and gravel from being carried away.
3. Excrement absorption. It can easily suck away the feces with a duck-billed suction head.
4. Aquarium vacuum. You can do vacuum cleaning with a brush head and clean every corner of the tank includes clean the tank walls and bottom.
Upgrade siphon design
The aquarium vacuum cleaner with latest handle siphon design which has stronger suction power and a more comfortable grip. It allows one-hand operation and lets you clean the fish tank easily and efficiently. It is very easy to use.
The aquarium cleaner is suitable for different types of fish tanks.
You can free to choose according to your needs from six combinations: 1. handle + 1 tube (16in) 2. handle + 1 tube + duckbill head (18in) 3. handle + 1 tube + brush head (18in) 4. handle + 2 tubes (31.4in) 5. handle + 2 tubes+ duckbill head (34in) 6. handle + 2 tubes + brush head (34in)
Working principle of a siphon
The aquarium vacuum cleaner works on the siphon principle have no electricity, and will not harm your fish. When changing the tank water, it is just pressing the siphon button a few times, then the water can flow out automatically, and it will complete the water circulation from the tank to the outside.
Directions for Use
1. The position of the water outlet must be lower than the inlet (at least 19.7 inches)
2.2 PVC extension tubes can be connected together to vacuum large fish tanks.