Hygger oval shape aquarium heater is specially designed for small tanks sized from 1 gallon to 13 gallons. It is a fully automatic digital aquarium thermostat, very reliable and easy to use.
Perfect water temperature for betta: 75-81°F.
Perfect water temperature for turtle: 77-86°F.
Compact & Small heater
Two sizes are available: 50W tank heater that is for 1-6.5 gallons tanks, and 100W tank heater that is for 6.5-13 gallons tanks. Heater Dimension: 2.7 × 1.4 x 4.5 (inch). With 2 strong suction cups at the back side of the betta heater, it’s easy to install it on to glass, acrylic or plastic tank.
You can set the temp on the controller easily. Please note that it only shows temperature in Fahrenheit. You can set the temp ranges from 63°F to 94°F, temp accuracy is 1°F.
The LED display is on the middle of the heater front side. When the fish tank heater is heating, the indicator light above the digit is on red; When it stops heating, the light is off. The heater has a built-in thermometer. When the temp setting is done, the led will show the water temp all the time. The led will display the set temp digit only when you press the controller.
The tank heater will stop heating when the water temp reaches to the set temp, and it will restart to heating when the water temp is 1°F off the set temp. If the water temp is over 95°F, the heater will automatically shut off and led displaying HH. It will work normally again when the water temp is lower than 95°F.
Shut off when out of water
Please note that this is a fully submersible aquarium heater for fresh water and saltwater tanks. When the top part of the heater is out of water, it will automatically shut off and the led displaying E1. When fully in water again, it will return to normal work.
Directions for Use
This adjustable aquarium heater can be used for almost all kinds of small fish tanks, such as square or cylinder shaped bowls / tanks, and tanks made of glass, acrylic, or plastic. With 2 strong suction cups on the backside, the heater will firmly stick on to the tank.
How to Set the Temperature?
1. Wait for about 10 seconds after you place the heater fully in water, then the LED will display the accurate water temp. Then you can start to set the temp.
2. Press the “Set” button on the controller over and over, the led digits will go circularly from 63 to 94. When you get the digit you want, stop and wait the led flashing for 3 times, then the setting is done.
3. After temp settings, the led displays the water temp during the heating time. Please note it only shows temperature in Fahrenheit.
1. Keep the heater fully submerged in water.
2. Don’t bury the heater under substrates such as gravels or sands.
3. Keep the external temp controller away form water.
4. Don’t take the heater out of water directly when it’s heating.
5. Keep water circulation as far as possible.
Power: 50 W tank heater (for 1-6.5 gallons tanks); 100 W tank heater (for 6.5-13 gallons tanks)
Voltage: 110-120 V / 60 Hz
Heater Tube Material: Quartz glass
Plug: Two-pin US plug
Power Cord Length: Heater to plug is 5 feet; Controller to plug is 12 inches
Heater Dimension: 2.7 × 1.4 x 4.5 (inch)