hygger oval shape 50-watt small aquarium heater is specially designed for tanks sized from 1 gallon to 13 gallons. It is a fully automatic digital aquarium thermostat, very reliable and easy to use. The water temperature for small aquatic pets is 63-94 °F.
Perfect water temperature for betta: 75-81 °F.
Perfect water temperature for turtle: 77-86 °F.
Compact and small heater
Two sizes are available: a 50-watt small heater that is for 1-6.5 gallons tanks and a 100-watt heater that is for 6.5-13 gallons tanks.
Heater Dimension: 2.7 × 1.4 x 4.5 (inch). With 2 strong suction cups at the back side of the small fish heater, it’s easy to install it onto a glass, acrylic, or plastic tank.
You can set the temp on the controller easily. Please note that it only shows temperature in Fahrenheit. You can set the temp ranges from 63 °F to 94 °F, and temp accuracy is 1 °F.
The LED display is in the middle of the heater’s front side. When the small fish tank heater is heating, the indicator light above the digit is red; When it stops heating, the light is off. The small heater has a built-in thermometer. When the temp setting is done, the LED will show the water temp all the time. The LED will display the set temp digit only when you press the controller.
The hygger small tank heater will stop heating when the water temp reaches the set temp, and it will restart heating when the water temp is 1 °F off the set temp. If the water temp is over 95 °F, it will automatically shut off and lead to displaying HH. It will work normally again when the water temp is lower than 95 °F.
Shut off when out of water
This is a fully submersible small aquarium heater for fresh water and saltwater tanks. When the top part of the heater is out of the water, it will automatically shut off, and the LED display E1. When fully in the water again, it will return to normal work.
Directions for Use
This small aquarium heater can be used for almost all kinds of small fish tanks, such as square or cylinder-shaped bowls/tanks, and tanks made of glass, acrylic, or plastic. With 2 strong suction cups on the backside, the small heater will firmly stick to the tank.
How to Set the Temperature?
1. Wait for about 10 seconds after you place the heater entirely in water, then the LED will display the accurate water temp. Then you can start to set the temp.
2. Press the “Set” button on the controller over and over, the LED digits will go circularly from 63 to 94. When you get the digit you want, stop and wait for the lead to flash 3 times, then the setting is done.
3. After temp settings, the LED displays the water temperature during the heating time. Please note, that it only shows temperature in Fahrenheit.
1. Keep the heater fully submerged in water.
2. Don’t bury the heater under substrates such as gravel or sand.
3. Keep the external temp controller away from water.
4. Don’t take the heater out of the water directly when it’s heating.
5. Keep water circulation as far as possible.