Hygger Aquarium Heater 500 Watt
Please click the “Get Coupon” button to get the discount first.
- Model: HG-969
- Voltage: 110V-120V, 60HZ
- 500 watt, for 60~120 Gallon fish tank, heater rod length: 7.9 inches
- 800 watt, for 120~180 Gallon fish tank, heater rod length: 9.6 inches
provides a fast and safe way to heat up and maintain proper temperature for your fish
- IP68 100% Waterproof, Fully Submersible
- Shatterproof, corrosion resistant titanium heating element
- Auto shut off when over-heats, resets when it cools down
- ABS plastic protective case prevents fish from punching and scald
- Adjustable heat setting from 70??F to 94??F
- Easy to read water temperature
- Ideal for used in 60-180 gal freshwater and saltwater aquariums
The heater heats up your aquarium at full speed once it plug in. You can see MAX on the screen. When it reaches the proper temp, it stops.
Once the water temp drops 1 degree or so, the heater heats up again in low energy to keep the proper temp. You can ECO on the screen.
In this way, the heater saves energy greatly.
How to set temperature:
Place heater rod underwater and fix it on the wall
Plug in power and you can see LED digital number flashing 3 times and shows current water temperature, red indicator lights onn
Press set button to the desired temperature which will blinks 3 seconds and starts to heat the water
Once it reach desired temperature, indicator light switch to green
1. Make sure that the heater doesn??t touch sand or gravel on the tank bottom.
2. To avoid the device overheating and insure its better performance, it??s better to put it close to the tank filter.
3. Don??t plug in the aquarium heater if it??s not completely drown into the water.
4. Unplug the heater first before water change