Fully automatic control
After installing the fish tank water heater and the thermometer, you just need to set the desired heating temperature. It will stop heating when the water temp reaches the set temp, and automatically restart heating when the water temp is 1 °F lower than the set temp. The controller has remembered the function for the temperature settings.
Durable titanium tube
This tank water heater tube is made of titanium which is light weighted, durable, and corrosion-resistant. Specially designed for marine tanks. It can also be used in freshwater tanks.
It is very compact and small so it is easy to hide in the tank. It is not suggested to use it in the sump. The diameter of the titanium tube is 19 mm. You can buy suction cups suitable for this size when you need to get them replaced.
Digital LED display
The IC temp controller can show the water temp and set the temp at the same time, and there is an indicator light to show the heating status. You can press the “Up” key to shift the degree unit between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
Wide temperature range
With the thermostat controller, you can set the temp from 32 °F to 104 °F. Control precision is 1 °F. Please set the right temp for your aquarium pets. The separate thermometer can detect a temperature from -68 °F to 140 °F. The measurement accuracy is ±0.2 °F.
Directions for Use
When Does the Heater Stop and Restart Heating?
It will stop heating when the water temp reaches the set temp, and restart heating when the water temp is 1 °F lower than the set temp. The indicator light on the controller will be red when the heater is working, and off when it stops heating.
How to Set the Digital Heater Temp Controller?
Step 1: Plug it in, and press the button “Up” to choose the temp unit pattern, Celsius or Fahrenheit.
Step 2: Press the button “Set” for 2–3 seconds until the set temp led flickering.
Step 3: Press the button “Down” or button “Up” to set the value to your desired temp.
Step 4: Press the “Set” button again to lock the value. (You can set the temp from 32 °F to 104 °F.)
Note: The controller will remember the last setting temp if power-off occurs, but will change to the default unit ℃ when the power is on again. You may need to reset the unit pattern to °F.
1. For better experience and safety, please carefully read and follow the user manual.
2. Please keep the water heater fully submerged in fish tank water.
3. Place the thermometer away from the heater and keep water in circulation.
4. Place the heater horizontally near the water intake or on the way of water flow.
5. Please wait for the heater tube to cool down before moving it or changing the water.
6. Don’t bury the heater in sand or mud.
7. Please don’t plug in before the heater is well installed.
8. Don’t suggest for acrylic or plastic tank.
9. Please don’t use the heater alone without the digital temp controller.
10. Once the controller occurs to a fault, please stop using it.
How to Choose the Right Wattage Heater for Your Aquarium Tank?
1. Generally, when we choose a heater for the fish tank, we can base it on 3.8-7 wattage per gallon of water.
2. When the weather gets cold and the room temp is lower than 50 °F, please choose a larger wattage heater than normally recommended.