Super quiet and adjustable
With the use of durable small motor, the sound of the water pump will be very low. You can rotate the knob in the front of the pump from 0 to 180 degrees to adjust the water flow rate, the max flow rate is 53 GPH (200 L / H), and the max head is 1.7 feet (50 cm).
Energy-saving & Durable
The utility design makes low power consumption but longer duration possible. And the wear proof ceramic shaft extends its duration.
Fit most water features
This is a very small (2.4’’ x 1.7’’ x 2’’) & compact water pump which can be used in salt-water and fresh-water. It is perfect for small to medium size aquariums, fish tank, pet cat / dog water fountain, waterfall in terrarium, tabletop fountains, spout, water gardens, and hydroponic systems.
Directions for Use
This mini water pump is easy to use and clean. It is composed with 6 parts. Easy to take it apart and combine the parts by hand without using tools.
Tips to Use the Water Pump
1. Applicable water temperature for this mini pump is not over 95℉ (35℃).
2. Water inlet must be fully submerged because it is designed to sit in water. With 3 suction cups, you can install the pump to spray water horizontally or vertically. Power cord is 6 feet long and waterproof.
3. To clean up the pump, remove the intake cover, sealing cover, and impeller. Then use a small brush or steam of water to remove the debris.
4. Monthly maintenance will prolong your pump’s life. Clean the rotor and remove the dirt regularly.
5. For indoor use, the power socket must be installed with the leakage current protecting device. And the leakage current shall not exceed 30 mA.
What to Do If the Pump Doesn’t Work
1. Check the circuit. Please try to plug on another power socket to ensure the pump switched on with power. Please do not plug on before operation.
2. Check if the pump outlet and tube is blocked by dirty or not.
3. Check the inlet cover to ensure it not clogged by debris.
4. Remove the pump inlet cover to access the impeller. Turn around the rotor to check whether it is broken or jammed.
Power: 3 W
Flow Rate: 53 GPH
Head Max: 1.7 Feet
Length of Power Cord: 6 Feet
Dimension: 2.4″ x 1.7″ x 2″