Over heat protection
This fully submersible aquarium heater enables memory function and over heat protection. It will automatically shut off when over heats, and resets when it cools down.
Resistant to explosion and corrosion
Made with premium quartz and double sealed by black protective guard, this fish tank heater is resistant to explosion and corrosion, which can protect fish and other livestocks from punching and scalding.
Built-in external IC temp controller
The easy-to-read blue LED digital number shows real time water temperature. Heat indicator lights will be on red when fish heater starts to heat and turn in yellow once it reaches the set temperature. Temp accuracy is ± 1°F.
Directions for Use
How to Set Temperature?
1. Place the heater rod and probe at the aquarium and keep both of them fully submerged.
2. Plug in power and you can see blue LED digital number display showing the current water temperature and the red light indicator on.
3. Press the “Set” button to set your desired temperature at which it will blinks 3 seconds and starts to heat.
4. Once it reaches the desired temperature, red indicator light will turn in yellow.
1. Make sure that the heater doesn’t touch sand or gravel on the tank bottom.
2. To avoid the device overheating and insure its better performance, it’s better to put it close to the tank filter.
3. Don’t plug in the aquarium heater if it’s not completely drown into the water.
4. Unplug the heater first before water change.
5. Please read instruction and cautions of package box carefully before use.
6. Always keep heater rod and temperature probe fully submersible.
7. Before water change, cleaning fish tank, or taking out the heater, please disconnect power and wait for 15 minutes to cool it down. Otherwise, the heater rod in high temperature would melt the guard.
Power: 300 W
Frequency: 6 0Hz
Temp range: 61°F to 90°F (16°C – 32°C)
Suitable for tank sizes: 30-60 gallons freshwater and saltwater aquariums