This fully submersible 300 watt aquarium heater enables memory function and overheats protection. It will automatically shut off when overheats and resets when it cools down.
Resistant to explosion and corrosion
Made with premium quartz and double sealed by the black protective guard, this fish tank heater is resistant to explosion and corrosion, which can protect fish and other livestock from punching and scalding.
Built-in external IC temp controller
The easy-to-read blue LED digital number shows real-time water temperature. Heat indicator lights will be on red when the fish heater starts to heat and turn in yellow once it reaches the set temperature. Temp accuracy is ± 1°F.
Directions for Use
How to Set Temperature?
1. Place the heater rod and probe in the aquarium and keep both of them fully submerged.
2. Plug in power and you can see a blue LED digital number display showing the current water temperature and the red light indicator on.
3. Press the “Set” button to set your desired temperature at which it will blink for 3 seconds and starts to heat.
4. Once it reaches the desired temperature, the red indicator light will turn in yellow.
1. Make sure that the 300 watt heater doesn’t touch sand or gravel on the tank bottom.
2. To avoid the device overheating and insure its better performance, it’s better to put it close to the tank filter.
3. Don’t plug in the aquarium heater if it’s not completely drowned in the water.
4. Unplug the heater first before the water change.
5. Please read the instructions and cautions of the package box carefully before use.
6. Always keep the heater rod and temperature probe fully submersible.
7. Before the water change, cleaning the fish tank, or taking out the heater, please disconnect the power and wait for 15 minutes to cool it down. Otherwise, the heater rod in high temperatures would melt the guard.
Power: 300 W
Frequency: 6 0Hz
Temp range: 61°F to 90°F (16°C – 32°C)
Suitable for tank sizes: 30-60 gallons freshwater and saltwater aquariums
Nice little heater. I used it on my 40 breeder tank. It maintained the temp really well. It’s small and black in color which makes it blend in the background. You can see the comparison in size in the photos.
Having the controller outside the tank makes it much easier to change the temp in case you have to.