Quickly heat up
With voltage 110-120 V / 60 Hz, power 300W, US three-pin plug, heater rod length 7.7 inches, it takes about 3 minutes to heat 3.5 gallons’ water up 3 °F.
The heater tube and the separate sensitive thermometer must be completely submerged under water all the time. Please unplug it and wait it to cool down before you removing the heater or doing water change.
Automatically stop and restart heating
It will stop heating when the water temp reaches to the set temp. Please note that the water temp may go up 1°F more because of the waste heat. When the water temp is cool down to 1°F lower than the set temp, the fish tank heater will restart heating.
Heating indicator light
There are 2 indicator lights below the display screen. The left light will be red when the heater is heating, and the right light will be green when it stops heating.
Over temperature protection
The fish tank heater will automatically shut off if water temp is over 97°F, and will automatically turn to normal work state when water temp is lower than 95°F.
Directions for Use
How to Set the Temperature?
1. Press the button on the controller over and over, the set temp digits will go circularly from 61 to 90.
2. After you set it to the digit you want, stop and wait the led flashing for 3 times.
3. The setting is done and the led will go on displaying the water temperature.
Please note the LED display will only show Fahrenheit degrees.
Dos and Don’ts
1. Please don’t plug in before the heater is well installed.
2. Please wait for about 6 seconds before you setting the temperature.
1. Keep the heater and thermometer fully submerged all the time, or the plastic guard will be melted if the heater exposes to the air when it’s heating or not cool down.
3. Place the heater vertically or horizontally near the water intake or on the way of water flow.
4. Don’t bury the heater under gravels, mud, or sands.
5. Keep tank water circulation as far as possible.
6. Place the thermometer far away from the heater, and keep the temp controller away from water.
7. Wait the heater tube to cool down before moving it or changing the water.
Note: When the weather gets cold and room temperature is lower than 50°F, please use a larger wattage heater than normally recommended.
Power: 300 W (for 30-60 gallons’ fish tanks)
Heater Tube Material: Quartz glass
Plug: Three-pin US plug
Temp control range: 61-90°F
Frequency: 60 Hz
Heater Rod Length: 7.7 inches
Heater Power Cord Length: 6 Feet
Controller Power Cord Length: 5Feet
Thermometer Cord Length: 4.6 Feet