1. Dirt Suction
Gravel vacuum for aquarium equipped with a duckbill suction inlet accessory, and it is easy to suck the feces away.
2. Sand Washing
Aquarium siphon with 3D filter basket net, protect your love fish and small gravel from suck out of the aquarium.
3. Water Changing
Built-in dual airbags, atmospheric cavity, good resilience, effortless operation.
This hand water pump is an aquarium vacuum gravel cleaner, which is suitable for various types of fish tanks, with spliced extension tubes, and two-stage splicing combination. Both large and small tanks are suitable. Extension tube can be installed according to demand.
Four basic combinations (excluding handle length):
2 tubes (31.4 inches);
2 tubes + head (34 inches);
1 tube (16 inches);
1 tube + head accessories (18 inches).
This aquarium gravel & sand cleaner is the latest design with more suction power to provide a better user experience. The handle patented design provides a more comfortable grip.
Safe to Use & Energy-saving
No need to use electricity. Say goodbye to easy electric shock. It can be used in power failure. Though it is a manual operation, it is an effortless and not time-consuming hand water pump .
Directions for Use
1. Push the siphon switch of the aquarium siphon vacuum cleaner several times.
2. Make sure that the inlet tube part is full of water, and then observe the outlet hose.
3. After the water continuously flows out, you can stop push and observe whether it will run automatically.
4. If not, continue to operate until the water will flow out quickly and automatically.
5. The sand can move up and down in the extension tube to remove debris from them.
1. The principle of this sand cleaner is gravity. The water outlet must be at least 19 inches lower than the water inlet when you use this gravel cleaner.
2. Due to manual measurement and length conversion, 0.1-0.5 inch error is allowed, please in kind prevail.
3. Due to the different strengths of each person, the size and water depth of fish tank, there is no clear Drain Flow Rate. Please refer to the actual operation.
4. When washing sand: If the filter from your fish tank is powerful, you can put the outlet hose into the fish tank, and the sand is circulated in the tank without draining water. If not, it is recommended that you vacuum turbid water directly from the tank and change clean water.
5. When the gravel is sucked in too much and is about to reach or reach the top of the tube (near the filter port), lift the hard tube slightly, and the gravel will fall back into the fish tank.
Instructions for Sand Washing
1. After installing the hand water pump , put it in the fish tank. Do not touch the sand and gravel.
2. Press and absorb the water until the water circulates naturally.
3. Insert the hard tube into the sand to absorb the sand (not too much).
4. Move left and right to clean sand and gravel.
5. Lift up and down to replace sand and gravel.
How to Use the Water Hose Control Clamp
1. Pull to the left.
2. Put in the water hose.
3. Press the bottom of both sides to fasten the water hose in the middle.
4. Pull to the left, take out the water hose.
Length: 79 inches
Material: High-quality PVC
Outer Diameter: 18 mm (0.7 inch)
Inner Diameter: 14 mm (0.55 inch)