Hygger DCP controllable 24 V quiet water pump is a powerful water pump for fish tanks, aquariums, ponds, fountains, waterfalls, sump, hydroponics, irrigation use. It is fit for both fresh water and salt water.
Fit for low water level
The water pump comes with a special U-shape water intake shell, so you can use this return pump in low water level. It comes with 2 kinds of removable water intake shells. It can be used in the lowest water level of 0.8 inch.
You can plug the power to turn this water pump on and unplug the power to turn it off. Plus, the pump will shut off automatically when no water is sensed or water gets too low. It comes with 2 kinds of removable water intake screens: 1 for normal water level and the other for low water level (higher than 0.8 inch).
Adjustable flow speed
This aquarium water pump has an external LED display controller with 71 flow speed settings. You can control the flow rate from 30% to 100% of the top speed flow.
Internal & External use
Hygger DCP water pump can be ran externally or be submerged. Please note the controller is not waterproof, so it must be placed indoors. The pond pump comes with screws, O rings, and pipe connection fittings. You can connect 1’’ or 3/4’’ pipes to this pond pump.
Durable water pump
Wear-resistant ceramic shaft and magnetic drive makes this water pump a long life. No copper element! It can be used for both fresh water and salt water. If you need 10 feet extension cord for the controller and pump, please go for ASIN B08CB69DSF.
Directions for Use
1. Connect the power cord and the pump cord to this controller.
2. Turn on the pump by connecting to the power; Turn off the pump by unplug the power.
3. The pump will stop working when input voltage is too high, upon no water, or impeller is blocked. To restart the pump, please re-plug the power.
4. If you find the pump is failed to pump water, please try to unplug and re-plug the power to get rid of the air inside the pump. Repeat the operation for several times till the pump works normally.
Instructions for External Controller
1. There are 3 buttons on it: Down, Up, and Pause. When the pause button is pressed, the default stop time is 10 minutes; To cancel this settings, please press the “Pause” button again.
2. To lock your settings, long press the “Pause” button for 3 seconds. After the LED flickering for 3 times, it’s successfully locked. To cancel it please do the same operation again.
3. The controller has memory function for the flow rate. If the power goes out, the controller will go back to the last settings.
Instructions for Removable Impeller
We use high performance and durable impeller with ceramic shaft and magnetic drive, so this fish tank water pump has a longer life. The water pump will automatically shut off when water level is too low. The impeller will stop working at the same time. If you want to restart the pump, please unplug the power and re-plug it.
Attachments for the Small Water Pump
The small dimension 800 GPH and 1060 GPH water pump comes with the following 8 attachments: 2 screw nuts (1 piece of 1-1/8’, 1 piece of 1-3/8’’) + 2 O rings for sealing + 2 rigid pipe connections (1 piece of 3/4’’, 1 piece of 1’’) + 2 soft tube connections (1 piece of 3/4″, 1 piece of 1’’).
The connections are made of ABS, so you can use PVC, PE, or PP pipes for this water pump.
Tips to Use As Internal Submersible Water Pump
1. The max working water depth for this water pump is 5 feet.
2. Please check and clean the pump regularly.
3. Prohibit to use the pump in flammable liquids.
4. Working water temps: 34-95 Fahrenheit degrees.
5. When you use the pump internally, please keep the pump fully submersible in water before plugging in.
6. Place the controller indoors.
7. Please use one of the 2 removable shells to prevent pump blocking.
Tip to Use As External / Inline Water Pump
1. Don’t let the pump run in dry condition, or it will damage the motor.
2. When you use the pump externally, make sure there are full of water in the pump body and the pipes before plugging in.
3. Please tighten all nuts and connections to make sure no water leak-out. You can use extra glue to reinforce the connection.
4. Please note the controller must be placed indoors because it’s not waterproof.
5. Place the pump at a position lower than the water level.
Error Codes & Solutions
Er01 – Abnormal working current. Please check line to the pump or the controller for short circuit.
Er02 – Controller overheat. Please place the controller in a cool place to avoid exposure or high temperature.
Er03 – Pump running dry. Please check if the water line is too low to fully submerge the water intake.
Er04 – Propeller get stuck. Please check whether there are stuffs blocked the propeller or wiring errors.
Er05 – Abnormal input voltage. Please check if the power voltage is 100 – 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz.
If you find the “Up”, “Down”, or “Pause” button on the controller failed to operate, you may have locked the controller accidentally. In this case, you need to long press the “Pause” button for 3 seconds to unlock the controller.