5-in-1 aquarium filter
This hygger 5-in-1 aquarium filter has both wave effect and water change function, filtration/ culture/ oxygen for turtle tank bathing.
Wave effect: Clean water flows out, then left/right and up/down 360° waves would be made.
Water change function: Pull up while turning left and right, remove the rain shower platform, and install the water hose (not included) at the tube.
3 layers of filter material
The first layer is a coarse-hole filter sponge which can absorb debris, and filter out large dirt particles in the water, such as food, feces, etc. It can be washed repeatedly.
The second layer is a biochemical ceramic ball that can cultivate beneficial bacteria, and quickly establish a nitrification system.
The third layer is a coarse-hole filter sponge which can remove impurities, odors, and turbidity, and filter the water again.
Low water level turtle filter
The lowest water level is 1.2 inches. And the best water level is 3.1 inches. The filter pump works quietly and consumes only 8 watts of 150 GPH water flow. With extremely economical power consumption, it brings cleanliness and health to your aquarium for turtles and fish.
Directions for Use
1. Due to the siphon principle, the lower the water level, the weaker the pumping effect may become.
2. To avoid clogging the pump, it is not suitable for very fine sand tanks.
3. If the water is clean, you can directly rotate the rain shower to face the tank to flush the turtle. For filtering, turns the rain shower faces to the filter sponge.
4. Wash the filter media every two weeks.
5. Wash the whole reptile filter monthly.
6. Pay attention to cleaning the rotor and filter media.
Note: The water change hose is not included.
Instructions to wash the motor
1. Take off the motor cover and remove the impeller unit from the motor.
2. Wash the impeller unit with water. Clean the inside of the motor with a pipe brush and put it back in the opposite direction. Please don’t use too much force inside the motor.
3. Replace the filter media every 2-3 months.
Power: 8 W
Q. Max: 150 GPH (580 LPH)
Application: Low water level (1.18 – 5 inches)
Took a few days, but once it caught up, it’s kept up! Smell gone, clean water, happy turtle.