This 50W inline aquarium heater is a mini compact heater for fish tanks 5-30 gallon, perfectly for betta tank. It is a very compact 5 gallon fish heater, easy to hide in the tank.
Automatic stop & restart
After you set a proper temperature for your tank water, the fish tank water heater will maintain the temperature intelligently. That means, it will stop heating when water temperature reaches to the number be set, and it will restart heating when the water temperature is 1-2℉ below the set temp. The indicator light on the controller will be red when it’s heating.
With built-in thermometer
You can set the temperature from 68℉ to 90℉, and the exactness is within 2 degrees in Fahrenheit. There is a built-in thermometer in the fish heater to detect the water temperature. No separate thermometer is needed.
Durable quartz glass
This inline aquarium heater tube is made from heat-resistant quartz glass, which is excellent in explosion-proof. It can be used in fresh water and salt water aquariums. Use white alundum sand as the heat-conducting media, the service life can be 3 years or more.
This fish tank heater is waterproof. It must be fully submerged in water when working. Place it horizontally or vertically near the water intake or the way where water flows.
Over heat protection
The 5 gallon tank heater will automatically shut off once the water temperature is over 97℉.
Directions for Use
How to Adjust the Temperature?
Rotate the knob on temp controller to set it to your desired temperature. The temp range is 68-90℉.
1. For better experience and aquarium safety, please carefully read and follow the user manual.
2. Keep the aquarium fish heater fully submerged in water.
3. Stick the heater horizontally or vertically onto the tank side near the water intake or on the way of water flow.
4. Don’t bury the heating rod in sand or stones.
5. Please keep the temp controller away from water.
6. Please don’t connect the power before the heater is well installed.
7. Please wait the heater rod to cool down before you move the heater or change the water.
Power & Tank: 50W (5-15 gallons） 100W (10-30 gallons)
Voltage: AC 110-120 V
Frequency: 60 Hz
Cable Length: 4.6 Feet
Heater Length: 5 inches; 7 inches