New clip on light
hygger 018 clip-on light can be used for different planted tanks from 11-55 inches long(less than 0.74in thick). It’s easy to install with the clip-style bracket on a normal rimmed aquarium, and a variety of sizes to meet the different lengths of fish tanks. As full spectrum light, it has Day-Night dual timer that includes Sunrise-Day and Sunset-Moon, adjustable with 9 colors for planted tank. Thicken aluminum can increase heat dissipation efficiency. There is a separable adapter, so it is no need to replace the whole light if it is damaged.
4 modes to choose
1. Daylight lighting mode: 3-time options 6H/10H/12H, the color simulates sunrise sunset (gradient orange – full-spectrum white light – gradient orange). The Daylight color can not be selected to set.
2. Moonlight lighting mode: there are 7 color options in moonlight mode.
3 time(3H/5H/12H) + 6 brightness(10%-25%-35%-50%-75%-100%) + 7 color(red, orange, yellow, green, cyan, blue, purple)
3.Both daylight + moonlight lighting.
4. Manually mode.
The biggest feature of the hygger clip-on light is that it can be spliced and used for extra-long fish tanks.
14W+42W=be used for tanks up to 60in long;
22W+26W=be used for tanks up to 60in long, and other free collocation.
The light in the middle of the tank also can be adjusted back and forth through the extendable rod. It is easy to maintain.
5 rows of lamp beads
Using high-quality 2835 + 5050 model lamp beads has a long service life of at least 50,000 hours.
The full spectrum light is soft, and the color rendering index(CRI) is close to natural light, which protects your eyes and fish, to refuse the discomfort caused by stroboscopic fish and viewers.
Directions for Use
DAY-Light timer setting
Timer: 6H, 10H, 12H
Brightness: Default (cannot be set)
Color: Default (Orange light from dark to bright – Full-spectrum white light – Orange light from bright to dark)
6H: light will simulate the sunrise – daylight – sunset in this mode.
10H: there are a total of 3-time options( 3 kinds of lighting curves)
12H: On the next day, the light will start running at the same local time in this mode when the DAY-L timer button was pressed on the first day. And on each subsequent day, the light will start running at the time set on the first day.
After choosing the lighting time, the full spectrum light will run as shown by the coordinates in the picture.
The Day-L mode can be set up and used alone, or it can be set up and run in conjunction with the Moon-L mode.
Moon mode timer setting
1. Press the second button for more than 3 seconds, and the indicators of the 3H, 5H, and 12H will be on at the same time.
2. Press the third button to choose the color of the moonlight lighting. You can choose from 7 colors.
3. Press the fourth button to choose the brightness of the moonlight lighting.
4. Press the second button to finish the moonlight lighting set.
5. Press the second button again to choose the moonlight lighting time, the indicator of 3H/5H12H starting flashing means the light is working.
The second button can select the time of moonlight mode(3H, 5H, 12H) and confirm the moonlight mode setting;
The third button can turn the light on/off, and choose the color: 9 color choices in manual setting mode(red, orange, yellow, green, cyan, blue, purple, gradient cycle, and full spectrum);
Press it to adjust the light brightness(10%-25%-35%-50%-75%-100%-75%-50%-35%-25%-10%).