Hygger Aquarium Wave Pump
Increases Aquarium Water Movement, Keeps Water Clean, 360-Degree Rotation
Please click the “Get Coupon” button to get the discount first.
Hygger offers high quality Aquarium supplies from air pump, wavemaker, heater, led light, cleaner to decorations! You can find all the aquarium accessories here.
- Power: 16W
- Q/Max: 8000 L/P
- Voltage: 110v-120v/ 60Hz
- Dimensions: 5.1″ X 2.8″ X 9.3″ (130mm*70*235mm)
- Cord length: 9.1 ft /2.8m
- Capacity: 75 gallon to 130 gallon aquarium
16 Watt Strong Current Flow Circulation Pump
Hygger makes a fully submersible powerhead that cycles 2000 gph. It creates powerful, strong water current flower for large aqarium range from 75 gallon to 130 gallon fish tank. It greatly helps plants, corals, beneficial bacteria, and even your fish to thrive. Aquarium circulation pump is suitable for marine, tropical and freshwater setups.
- How the circulation pump work?
- Simulates a natural currents of the ocean to create similar water environment by continuously circulating water
- Stir up the debris, clean up dead spot of the fish tank in conjunction with filter.
- Dissolve more oxygen in the water
Submersible & Oil Free Motor
What to do if is not working?
It happens when the impeller out of the track. As two impellers stand loosely at the base, after long time using or impact, it will out of the track and cause deactivation.
It is easy to solve this problem.
Shut the power off before beginning. Take the pump apart and take out impellers and put them into the base again. Assemble the case.
Plug it and on the go. Try one more time if still not working.
How to install?
Follow the instructions below:
- Clean the glass where you will place the suction cup
- Find a good spot and attach the locking mechanism
- Plug in power and you are good to go
The powerhead should be fully submerged. Otherwise, working pump comes out water surface and make lots of noise.