Hygger Silent Small Aquarium Air Pump 1.5W for 0.5-15 Gal Fish Bowl
SUPER SILENT Instead of traditional diaphragms, this fish air pump is build in a tiny piece of thin piezoelectric ceramic plate which reduces noise dramatically, operate so quiet that you can barely hear the sound, sound: 25-35 dB
ENERGY SAVING Only 1.5 watt air pump with single outlet delivers low-volume yet steady airflow, low consumption and saving energy, ideal for low flow requirement tank such as planted tank, betta tank and shrimp tank, Max flow rate 420 ml/min
FOR 0.5-15 GAL TANK Due to it??s quiet operation, this aquarium air pump makes it perfect for bedroom, living room, office and kitchen, recommend for 0.5-15 gallon wall fish tank, small aquariums and fish bowls
Please click the “Get Coupon” button to get the discount first.
Hygger 971 Hexagon Air Pump helps to oxygenate the water through a mini air stone which creates a stream of little bubbles, thus aiding in water circulation. Compact tiny size is perfect for small aquariums and fish bowls up to 15 gallon. Build in a thin piezoelectric ceramic plate, it??s completely silent operation makes it perfect for bedroom, office and kitchen. It comes with everything you need: air stone, air tubing and a dual suction cup.
Max Flow Rate: 420ML/Min
Voltage: 110V, 60Hz
Air Tube:3/16 inch
Dimension: 2.4 x 2.4 x 0.8 in
1. Soak air stone for about 1-2 hours before use.
1. Connect air stone to air tube.
2. Connect air tube to air pump outlet.
3. Attach air pump onto outside wall of aquarium tank, but locate the pump above water level to avoid any possible water counter flow.
4. Immerse air stone into aquarium tank.
5. Connect power adapter to electricity socket, then go.
1. Always keep the air pump in dry.
2. If air pump immerse into water accidentally, please shut off power supply immediately.
3. For your safety, if have any damage of power cord or air pump, you should stop use it immediately.
4. To get the maximum air flow and extend air pump service life, we suggest to clean airline tubing and airstone regularly.
5. Place air pump above the water level of aquarium. If not, install a check valve in case backflow and burn the pump.