• [Dual Purpose]: these Biofilter Media can be used to catch fine particles as well as providing a home for beneficial bacteri colonies to grow
• [Beneficial Bacteri Growth]: Premium ceramic bio media block covered with massive porous surface area provides a perfect environment for beneficial bacteri to colonize, thus reduces ammonia and nitrites
• [Crystal Clear Water]: Aquarium media block effectively absorbs fish waste, debris and odor, providing crystal clear water for fish to thrive
• [Measure & Weight]: Each block measures 6.2" long, 1.5" diameter, approx 90 grams. Package includes: 80 packs bio blocks, approximately 15.8 lbs in total
• [Wide Application]: crack into pieces to any size needed, great for used in aquariums, filters, sumps and ponds
Hygger Bio Filtration Media Block
Hygger Biological Filter Media Block provides both mechanical and biological filtration for your aquarium/pond. It’s porous structure acts as mechanical filtration to capture particles as well as providing a surface area to allow beneficial bacteri colonize to grow, therefore, reduces the level of ammonia and nitrites. It is a great aquarium media that serving dual purpose to cover chemical and biological filtration you need for clear, sparkling water that will allow your fish and plant life to thrive.
Porous Ceramic Media Block
for beneficial bacteri colonize to grow
Rinse these bio blocks thoroughly before use. Please remember to rinse them in aquarium water not tap water because the chlorine can damage it.
· Promotes Beneficial Bacteri Growth
· Reduces Ammonia, Nitrites & Nitrates
· Improves Water Quality and Clarity
· Emits FAR Infrared Rays to Dissolve More Oxygen
· Reusable, just rinse them occasionally and put back in the filter
· Application: aquariums, sumps, filters, aquaculture and ponds.
1. Thanks to its millions of tiny holes, these bacteri house captures fish waste, debris and other particles matter while allows maximum water flow.
2. Due to it's large surface area, it provides a perfect environment for the growth of beneifical bacteri.
KOI POND, AQUARIUM
• Great valued 40 blocks, weight approx 7.9lbs.
• Unlike other small sized medias, our biological media measures 6.2" L× 1.5" Dia.
• A perfect aquarium media not only can be used at aquarium but also koi pond.
• Replenish only ⅓ at one time to allow proper seeding. Replace them all in one time will eliminate all the good colonies which takes times to regrow.
• It usually takes 2-4 weeks for to grow. Thus, we recommend to replace partial media filters every 3 months.
• It is better to place filter pads on top to filter out debris. This will prolong the service life of aquarium media.
These media filter blocks are so fragile that we can't promise there is no cracks or breaks in transit. Nice packing will be applied to protect these media blocks. Even if it cracks, it will not influence the effectiveness of the media.
Add：Bantian Group Business Central，Longgang District, Shenzhen City，Guangdong Province，China